Our 8 hour Business Agility Methods course is designed to provide you with a knowledge and examples of the following:
- Lean, Agile and Continuous Improvement – how do they fit within Business Agility
- Lean and Continuous Improvement methods
- Agile methods and the Scrum framework
- Role of a leader within business agility
As a knowledge level course there is no need for a detailed understanding of Lean or Agile however we do recommend you complete the 1 hour Practical Business Improvements, ‘Introduction to Lean‘ ,course in preparation for this session.
Our approach to this 1 day course is both interactive and collaborative, the group of participants will experience a mixture of:
- Knowledge sharing from trainer on Lean, Agile, Scrum and Continuous Improvement
- Interactive videos and Q&A’s on key topics shared
- Collaborative simulations and exercises to help cement the learnings
- Individual reflection time and what next activities
The end goal is for participants to leave with a shared understanding of terminology, intended uses and benefits for each technique and some ideas for practical application in their own real world situation.
This course uses two main communication and collaboration software that require internet connection.
Therefore you will need a device to dial into a Zoom or MS Teams video conference (Practical Business Improvements will arrange and send details) and a modern internet browser:
- Chrome 51 or above
- Edge 43 or above
- Safari 9 or above
- Firefox 46 or above